Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Azure Naturals Rosehip Oil - Professional Strength - For Skin and Hair!


Hey, guys! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! As for me, I took some time to just NOT THINK about ANYTHING! It's really nice to have QUIET after having to match-wits with middle school students daily! (Disclaimer: I love my job and the kids...but they are SMART! :) I'm proud...but it can be exhausting keeping up! Haha! So over the break I took time to really get to know some products. One of those was Azure Naturals Ultimate Rosehip Oil. Now, if you know me...you know I'm somewhat impressionable. If someone has tried something and liked it, I WANT TO TRY IT! I had heard about the benefits of Rosehip oil, but I wanted to experience first hand what it would do for me. So for a week...I used solely the Rosehip oil to see what it would do for my complexion.

Here are my observations: 



It's very oily. To which I say: "Duh, Ashleigh...it's an oil". Basically, I WAY overdid it on my first use. Honestly, a half of a pump does my face and neck with some to wipe off of my hands. Two pumps? Holy moly. This bottle will last me a LONG time!

 It smells. I would think that something made from roses would smell like...well...roses. It doesn't. It's a little smelly, but it's pretty earthy. It's not a chemical smell...so I can live with it. It absorbs quickly. At first, having problem oily skin, I was worried that I had just added to the mess. However, it absorbed quickly and left me with minimum oil. That being said, I think it's best for someone with oily skin to wake up, wash their face, apply the oil, let it soak in for 30 minutes to an hour, and then take a shower (or wash face again). I won't lie and say that it kept my oily skin away. It may be a mental thing, but I felt a LITTLE bit oilier than normal when I left it on.

 I DID notice some benefits. My skin was soft and smooth, which, in turn, caused my makeup to go on more smoothly (I did wear makeup one day of the break...normally it's an every day thing but my cats don't care what I look like as long as my hands work to pet and feed them). I did notice at the end of the week that my dark spots looked less dark. In contrast, when I went a day without using it, I noticed that they darkened up a little.

Additionally, I used this stuff on my hair and was REALLY excited about the results! I was happy with the skin results, but what it did for my hair was above and beyond! My hair has never been so soft and touchable and easy to brush! Even after I washed it out, the effects were lasting! I even used it with my conditioner with no excess on oil! My hair had a new shine and I actually surprised myself when I reached up to touch it. I am PUMPED about that aspect of the Azure Natural's Rosehip Oil! 

Overall, I think the product is good! I will continue to use it and look for further results/good to report to you guys! :)


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment