Friday, November 17, 2017

Homfu Kids Play Tent with Tunnel Review!


Any time I can review something for someone else, I'm all about it. I love surprising people with gifts! As Christmas is coming up, I wanted to review things for my 13 month old son. When we visited my family a few months back, Max LOVED a mesh tunnel that my mom had. He had a BLAST with it! I've been casually on the lookout for something similar since. In the past, I've also reviewed a ball pit. Max really liked picking up (and biting) the balls. They really helped with fine motor skills and gave us the opportunity to practice colors. Unfortunately, that ball pit was inflatable and....cats. I was really excited to see that this play tent features multiple ways to play!

On top of that, the design is OUT OF THIS WORLD - literally! The material features space imagery. I think it's super cute and it would fit in perfectly with a space-themed bedroom or birthday party. Looking at the material, stitching, mesh, and frame, this play tent is very durable. The stitching is strong and it withstands being twisted and folded with ease.

Unfortunately, that brings up the ONLY part I dislike about this thing. It. Is. Impossible. To. Fold. I've watched a couple of videos, I tried in vain to follow the pictures on the tag. Eventually, we were able to do the best we could and shove it back into its carrying bag (super handy, by the way) and zip it up. It collapses down to a round shape that is slightly larger than a steering wheel.

Overall, this is a great toy for your little one, despite the frustration of putting it back into the packaging. It's something that will get a lot of use in our household (especially if we can figure out the folding!).

No comments:

Post a Comment