Sunday, November 12, 2017

Magnetic Lashes Review!

If you follow any beauty pages on Instagram or Facebook, I'm sure you've seen magnetic lashes. They seem to be the answer to glue on EVERYTHING, not being able to put them on straight, and taking FOREVER to get it done. I personally can't wear many typesecause of my glasses, but after looking at the Amazon listing, I thought that these might be short enough for me to wear.

They WERE short enough, however, that's where the convenience ends. After about three tries, I was able to get them lined up and placed correctly. They were pretty easy to put on, and the magnets are actually pretty strong. I could blink and look around without them sliding down. However...they are pretty short width-wise and this is their main problem.

They come in a pretty nice container, however, the plastic that they're stuck to when you get them doesn't have anything metal under it, meaning that they don't stick to the display. Once you pull the lashes off of the adhesive, they'll just be loose in the container when you store them. They look ridiculous on me, however, they may look better on someone with eyelids that aren't so wide. The difference between my natural lashes (about 1/2 of my eyelid) and the magnetic lashes (the outer 1/2 of my eyelid) was extremely obvious. There is no shape to these lashes - they're cut bluntly in a rectangle.

I can't recommend these lashes, as I don't feel that they looked good on me. They weren't difficult to work with and maybe I could get them to work if I bought two sets or trimmed these with some small sewing scissors. I will continue to experiment with them and update as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment