Thursday, January 22, 2015

Zenwise Labs: Hair Growth Vitamin with DHT Blocker!

Hello, guys!


In the spirit of supplements and hair growth, I've decided to review another product that I received a while back. This one is Zenwise Labs' Hair Growth Vitamins + DHT Blocker. That way, you, dear readers, have options and different products to sort of compare and contrast. Compared to my last product, this one is slightly different. Regardless, the benefits, after two weeks of taking the supplement, showed themselves. 

A few things that I loved:


* Easy-to-open bottle. I had no issues getting into it! 
* The small capsule size made it easy to swallow. Some capsules are made of material that easily gets caught in your throat. With this capsule, you don't have that problem! 
*The ingredients are all natural! In fact, here's a list! 

Key Ingredients:
Biotin
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)
Grapeseed Extract
Saw Palmetto
Pumpkin (Seed-Curcubita Pepo)(4:1)
Gotu Kola (Herb-Centella Asiatica) (4:1)
Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf)
L-Lysine Hcl
L-Proline
Kelp
Citrus Bioflavanoids
Nettle (Leaf-Urtica Dioica)
Catalase
Resveratrol


 *It WORKS! I noticed significant nail growth within two weeks of beginning the product. My nails were stronger, grew more quickly, and grew to a longer length. In fact, I got to see the progress first-hand when I accidentally slammed off my toe nail! I expected it to take FOREVER to grow back but within the span of a week and a half....it was back! 

*There's no "funky" odor when you open the bottle!

*There's no need to take four or five pills a day as with other hair growth supplements I've used! That was a major plus. You can take one or you can take two!

Overall, I would highly suggest using Zenwise Labs' Hair Growth Vitamins + DHT Blocker if you're looking to jumpstart your hair health or grow it long!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment