Thursday, March 12, 2015

Forskolin....What is THAT?

I'm always on the lookout for new things that I've never tried before. One of the reason I started product reviewing was to broaden my horizons in relation to products, brands, and different types of products (especially health and beauty). Needless to say, I was curious about Forskolin when I heard a friend talking about it. Within a few days, there was the option to receive a bottle free, for my honest opinion. Now, I'm not stranger to weight loss supplements, their side effects, and their effectiveness. I knew that this would either work extremely well and quickly, or it would work slowly. Depending upon body chemistry, diet, exercise, genetics, etc. you're looking at a wide margin of results for any given group of people.


I went into this with an open mind and (not negatively) low expectations. Forskolin comes from the Indian Coleus plant. Essentially, the plant extract helps hormones carry messages that they need to carry. This can be effective in weight loss. Many are turning to the extract as a way to manage their weight. My personal experience with Supreme Pure's version was positive, but not an event to write home about.

Now, I mentioned that it would either work immediately or slowly work. While I HOPED to be in the first category, I am, sadly, stuck in the second. BUT, that is not the fault of the product. I just have a different body type! What I did notice, that benefited me immensely, were a few things: the dosage isn't outrageous. I've taken natural supplements that called for taking 12 capsules a day. NO WAY! It gets to be a nasty feeling, swallowing pills! You don't have to worry about that here! Secondly, there was no foul odor with this supplement. Some, you just don't want to take because of the smell. The benefit that I most noticed from taking Forskolin was an increase in energy. So, if nothing else, the supplement gave me the energy to get up and do something! I found myself less tired and more ready for whatever the day brought. I was in a better mood because of this. On top of that, I think having more energy during the day caused me to sleep better at night (doing more is more exhausting!).

Although I did not witness weightloss results with this supplement, I know that it has helped my energy levels immensely. Supreme Pure's affordability makes it easy for everyone to try something new!

Have you tried and "hype" products? What were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment