Friday, July 10, 2015

Compressions Goggles Makes Summer AWESOME!

Summer brings about a LOT of season-specific activities! With new activities comes the need for special equipment. When I was offered the opportunity to review Compressions Swim Goggles, I was excited!

Typically, goggles have a bad rep with me. They don't stay snug, they hurt my head, the band pulls my hair, and they fill with water. Needless to say, I was hesitant about trying these out. When they arrived, I immediately put them on to see how they sealed. Holy cow!! The suction to my face was SO tight that I had NO holdbacks about testing them in the pool. The real test, however, would be JUMPING into the pool and seeing if they would pop off!

When I jumped in, they held up! The best part was that they didn't fog! They stayed clear and my vision was unobscured by water, fog, condensation, or pieces of plastic. They work like a DREAM! I was able to keep them on for about an hour before I needed a break!

Overall, I'd highly suggest these goggles for teens at play and curious adults (underwater in the lake is amazing!). They are fantastic, durable quality and I'm looking forward to years with these goggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment