Monday, July 20, 2015

FlavFusion Water Bottle Review!

I am VERY conscious of my fluid intake. For too long I spent my days miserable, exhausted, and sick because I was so dehydrated. When I finally figured out that one can of Coke a day wasn't cutting it (after a visit to the doctor), I drank more. But what mattered most was WHAT I drank. I started this year with a resolution of cutting out soda completely. I think I made it to the first week of March...and I failed. Now, I'm very thoughtful when it comes to balancing soda with water. Obviously I TRY to go for less soda...but a few days a week I'm out of control and awful.

You guys know I love useful products! Those that I can use daily...or improve my life in some way are the best! I can honestly say that THIS product is one that I use all day long and always know where it's at. It's the FlavFusion fruit infusion water bottle!

Shown without basket! 
If you've seen these, you know what they're about. At first, I was hesitant. I didn't know if this would work. After all...how can ANYTHING make water taste better? But I'm not even kidding when I say that this bottle has made water drinking a joy! I started out with strong-flavored fruits (strawberries, lemons) and gradually, I worked myself into fruits with less flavor (peaches, raspberries). Now, I'm at the point where I can drink water...plain...with no fruit! The fruit is a definite plus but when there's no good, fresh fruit available, or we haven't made it to the store...it's good to be able to drink water plain! Thanks to the FlavFuision bottle, I can do that! The transition took just a few weeks! I went from not drinking water and gagging at the taste of it (yes...it does have a taste!) to sucking it down because I can't get enough!

As for the bottle...I really like it! It's really tall...so it holds a lot of water. I can easily put a lot of ice in there and have plenty of room! The basket is where you put the fruit after you've cut it up. The basket snaps securely onto the lid. Some bottles like this lack a secure basket and it easily unscrews. Not this one! The attachment is TIGHT! The lid of this bottle is different from others as well. Where some have a spout for pouring out water or just an open mouth, this one has a sippy-type straw that folds up and down into a hoop that can be easily attached to a belt loop, backpack, or bike! When turned upside down, the bottle DOES leak a little....but it's certainly not the pouring that you would have with other bottles (plus nowhere do they guarantee that it's spillproof!).

If you're looking for a fantastic way to get healthy and hydrated, the FlavFusion bottle has all that you need! Give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment