Sunday, July 12, 2015

Easy@Home LH and Pregnancy Test Kit Review!

I'm far from a health nut, but I do find the human body interesting! The fact that there's so much more going on than many of us know, or even imagine about is astounding! For someone my age who is considering kids in the future, it's especially important to know the ins-and-outs of what's going on. When offered the opportunity to review Easy@Home's Ovulation/Pregnancy kit, I was excited! There are a lot of symptoms that go with the female cycle that often lead to thinking that there's a bigger problem. For example: back pain leads me to think that I've got a kidney infection or that I've pulled a muscle. 

Through tracking my cycle with Easy@Home's kit, I know what to expect at certain times of the month and I can more easily pinpoint when I'm going to start my period. This has always been tricky for me because it's so sporadic. The kit is VERY easy to use and accurate! Basically, the test is composed of sticks that you dip into urine, depending on what you're testing for. I've been using the LH (Ovulation) sticks to track the ins and outs of my cycle. I dip the stick, give it a minute, and read the result. The lines are very easy to see and the results arrive quickly and clearly. 

This kit is also extremely cost-efficient. For such a low price, you get 40 LH and 10 pregnancy strips. I've seen some pregnancy test kits go for $20 alone and that just includes 2-3 tests! If you're trying to have children, actively, this kit costs about the same and offers insurance that you're trying at the right time. By monitoring what your body is doing, you're a step ahead of blindly trying! 

If you're looking for a cost effective, accurate, and easy way to figure out your body, Easy@Home's kit is the absolute best way! 

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have! 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmec6ecdc8e04d45830fd347dd0622d829

No comments:

Post a Comment