Tuesday, November 4, 2014

GnomeWorkshop Battery Bar is POWERFUL!

Prior to getting this power bank, I had been using a slim, tiny bar of a thing. Honestly, my hopes weren't too high because the power bar that I was used to never got fully charged and also only lasted for about an hour. However, this one looked to be of a better brand. When I got it, it was already half charged! That's a plus! On HALF of a charge, this thing lasted me hours!! It DOES take a long time to recharge, but you get SO much time out of it by comparison. I have had it for a week or so, using and testing it. It can fully charge my phone battery within an hour. The LED flashlight on it is incredible. It actually works well! I am VERY impressed by this product and I couldn't even tell you where my old power bank is because it doesn't even compare to this one!! I am VERY happy with this product, and I carry it EVERYWHERE. It would be GREAT in an emergency situation!

Product Link: http://www.amazon.com/10000mAh-Flashlight-Compatible-controllers-Technology/dp/B00N9MF0RY/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

UPDATE: This bar takes about 8 hours to charge FULLY from completely (won't turn on) dead. HOWEVER, I can completely charge my phone and use it at the same time (videos, Facebook, Ebay, etc) and only take it down ONE light (look at the photo...the lights tell you how much "juice" it has left). 


No comments:

Post a Comment