Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Influenster Dean's List #VoxBox!

Sometimes, I hate being a student. I NEVER feel lucky as I slave over homework that I've put off until the last moment. When my neck cramps from bending over textbooks and writing countless outlines, I feel the COMPLETE opposite. Luckily, a site called Influenster was there to bring a little bit of sunshine to my day!

Influenster examines you're profile for little details about you. When a campaign comes up that matches one of your details (such as being a student, parent, female, etc.), you are offered a VoxBox! This was my very first one and the ANTICIPATION of waiting nearly KILLED ME! I creeped Instagram HARD to see that other people had already gotten theirs. I was so afraid mine had gotten lost! But then...

 
IT ARRIVED!!!!!!!

And BOY was I excited!! I mean who wouldn't be?? It's FREE, full sized product! And all you have to do is put the time into reviewing your products! You ARE required to share some of your reviews on social media, so if you're opposed to that, this may not be the program for you. Breaking down the name of the company, after all, means that you INFLUENCE others.



And after all of the amazing things that this wonderful company sent me, I'm PROUD to be an Influenster! My box was STUFFED full of things! I received:

Softlips Cube 3-in-1 Lip Care in Pomegranate Blueberry
Ready, Set, Gorgeous liquid foundation by Covergirl
Kiss Looks So Natural feather lashes
Playtex Sport Tampons
Frixion Clicker Erasable Pens (OMG THEY ARE AWESOME!)
Airhead Bites in "Fruit"
And Sinful Colors professional nail color in "No Text Red"

It was such a wonderful variety of things that I will ACTUALLY use! Some of the products (like the lashes, foundation, and lip balm) I never would have considered because I get pretty stuck in my ways when I have products I love. However, since trying these, I have SWITCHED to the liquid foundation for good AND I'm open to the idea of wearing false lashes!

There you have it, guys. It doesn't cost anything, and you have boxes of free products to gain! Why wouldn't you?? If you would like a referral email, comment here, and I'll hook you up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment