Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hango Lunch Bag Set Has Quality "In the Bag"!

Much of my product reviewing arises from one of those things: necessity or convenience. Sometimes, these things overlap with novelty. I love trying new things, so when offered a product sample that I can use in daily life for free, I jump at it! The Hango Lunch Bag Set was no exception! I was very excited about this promotion because it gave me the opportunity to really get up close and personal with the product and form a thorough opinion of it! To keep it easy to read, I'm listing my top three favorite features of the lunch bag set! 

#1: Quality. These lunch bags aren't the cheap, easy to tear ones that you remember from your childhood. You know...the ones made of barely-there plastic or nylon. These bags are durable, heavy, almost canvas-like material that is resilient to injury. The stitching on the edges and on the handle is even, thick, and neat. All of the edges are neatly tucked into seams, which are stitched up. No fraying here! The zipper operates smoothly and doesn't get caught up. It is black, so it blends nicely with the fabric of the bag. When you open the bag, you see metallic, silver material. This is to better insulate the bag...either hot or cold. And it works! This bag looks basic, but it can't be beat if you're looking for a bag to last for years! 

#2: Simplicity of Design: As mentioned previously, the bag is very basic looking. It's black with a brown handle and tan stitching on the handle. The Hango logo is on the front, bottom right corner and is very smart looking. It's nothing fancy, because it doesn't have to be. It's fantastic quality and that speaks volumes. Black matches everything! The bags come with a cotton gift bag similar to what you would get with a pair of Toms. It's a nice, simple touch, but it adds a lot of class! 

#3. Price. For a low price, you get two lunch bags of different sizes! The smaller one is the one that I prefer, as I barely take anything! My husband uses the larger one. We both have lunch bags that will last for years and years, and both of them have a value of $25! Finding a lunch bag that will truly last a long time and not wear down for that price is awesome. But then to have two! Great!  

Overall, I really enjoy the convenience of having a durable lunch bag! I'm especially happy to have one that goes with everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment