Thursday, May 28, 2015

Jammy Jams Brings the BEST in Lullabies!

Another review that I'm sharing on my personal page tonight because I know a lot of you are new mothers or expecting! This review is too sweet to keep to my review page and I think a lot of you will like it!
I saw this product and knew that I had to have it! If nothing else, I can use it in my classroom with the kiddos since it's calming, adorable, and it's all music that I can appreciate as an adult!
Lullaby music can be boring...drag on...all start to sound the same. It's especially hard for me to keep focused on it when I don't know any words.

Enter: Jammy Jams. The Jammy Jams label produces albums that are soothing instrumental (xylophone) versions of popular music. I sampled a wide selection that included the Billy Idol "Rock the Cradle" album (which included songs like "Rebel Yell" and "White Wedding"), "Lullabylooza - 90's Alternative Goes Lullaby" (think Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, and The Cure), and "Once Upon A Rhyme - Lullaby Renditions of Hip Hop" (which includes Run DMC, Outkast, and 2Pac).
Those options were the ones that Gage and I selected. There's SO many others, including various versions of the Hip Hop albums, a baby Headbanger's album, Pop albums, 80's, Christian Contemporary, and even specific artists only (like Lady Gaga!).
I really love these albums! They're so much fun and I wouldn't go crazy hearing them over and over! I love that they're clear enough that you can hear the words inside of the instrumentals and not just the background music (sometimes that can make it hard to figure out the song).
My personal favorite was the 90's Alternative because it brought back memories of my bus rides to school during my elementary years. As an adult, I also tend to listen more to this genre than any other. It's exciting to know that I could share this music with my baby and not have to worry about the harshness of some instrumentals and some of the lyrics!
Here are some of the album covers! You can check out the selection atjammyjams.net ! ‪#‎jammyjams‬

No comments:

Post a Comment