Friday, May 1, 2015

Keri's Kitchen Vegetable Peeler Review!

Recently, I've been building our kitchen appliances and tools, since we are finally settling down. When given the opportunity to review a kitchen tool that I had never used, I happily accepted the free product. The product was a Julienne Vegetable Peeler by Keri's Kitchen.

When I first opened the box, I realized that the metal that this peeler (stainless steel) was made of was VERY nice. It didn't look like it would rust easily and it felt nice and heavy in my hand. I looked at the blades and felt them against my fingertips. It is VERY sharp, and I find myself having to be extra careful with it for this reason. It has NO problems slicing through apple or potato peels.

I really put the peeler to the test when I peeled an entire large bag of potatoes. What I normally wouldn't have done at all (due to the amount of work it takes and the fact that I butcher potatoes with a knife), I got done within fifteen to twenty minutes. It was so fast and efficient!! I BARELY put ANY pressure on the peeler and it very neatly cut the peel off.

After using this to make my mashed potatoes, I don't think I'll go back to having potatoes with peels ever again! The Keri's Kitchen peeler made peeling FAST and FUN and is a quality tool that I expect to be in our kitchen for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment