Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb B12 Cream Review!

In my product review journey I've discovered a LOT of supplements that have made my overall health better. From energy boosts to focusing to hair growth, I've tried them all. One thing that I was interested in, but not sure of where to start, was reinforcing my immune system. Working around kids leads to sickness...quite often. I've heard of the Vitamin C remedy, but I wanted something more (as I'm already getting Vitamin C through a multi-vitamin). The more I researched, the more I became convinced that B12 is exactly what I needed!

As a vegetarian, there are certain vitamins that I need to get through means other than my food. B12 is one of these, and is highly suggested for nursing mothers, vegetarians, people who drink and smoke a lot, and elderly people.

The most noted benefit of B12 is the energy gain. It allows the body to convert carbs to glucose. Glucose is the sugar in grapes that cause them to be a sudden burst of energy. The body processes it quickly, and puts it to use immediately.

B12 is also fantastic for skin, hair, and nails. When you pick up a supplement for this purpose specifically, you will see it listed. It fortifies hair follicles and gives skin and hair a healthy glow.

The most interesting benefit I found was as a depression-fighter! Who knew that B12 would help to relieve stress and balance out the body? I'm all about feeling better! Along those lines, it also helps with blood pressure, which plays into the entire digestive and cardiovascular systems.

As for my experience with the product, I have to say...it glides on smoothly, is scentless (to me, anyway...my husband didn't report smelling it), and absorbs quickly. I can't say as to my actual blood pressure, vitamin absorption, etc. but I did notice a re-energized feeling the same days that I tested it.

Pick up your bottle here (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I2THMAW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)  and get on your way to better health!


No comments:

Post a Comment