Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"Six Force-Multiplying Insights" E-Book Review!

I recently read an interesting book about how to apply different concepts to my life to create a more productive, all around whole-er "me". It's really interesting and I really loved seeing how others such as Bill Gates have applied it to their own lives. It's an interesting read for sure, and really makes you think about how you can slightly alter the way you act, your attitude, and your interactions with others to improve. I'd highly suggest checking out "Six Force-Multiplying Insights" if you're interested in learning the secrets that some of the most successful people in the world have latched onto! I received this e-book free for review, and I wasn't sure what to think. However, it quickly caught my attention and the more that I read, the more that it made sense! The more I thought about the aspects, I examined the positive parts of my personality and realized that I had already been using them. Additionally, the aspects that I need help on, I can now identify and know how to work on them! The only thing that I would change about the e-book is that the quotes at the end of each insight seem to go on for more pages than the actual explanation of the insights themselves. Overall, though, a very interesting read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment