Tuesday, April 7, 2015

An Interesting Concept: Strapsnake's Cotton Guitar Strap!

Any time that I have the opportunity to review a product that my family will extensively use, I go for it! Whether it's my husband, myself, or my pets, I love trying something new for free! That's exactly what happened when I saw Strapsnake's Cotton Guitar Strap. At the time, I was very intent on learning acoustic guitar, but found myself at odds on how to hold the thing. Even if I didn't stick with it as religiously as I was (obviously, I've began pursuing other passions for the moment), my husband would use the strap daily.

I've bought him a guitar strap, and our experience with it wasn't great. He performed live with it, and within a few songs, the end of the strap snapped. NOT good. The nylon strap couldn't handle the movement demands that live shows entail.

Upon opening the cotton guitar strap, it was immediately clear that this strap was MUCH more durable than nylon or polypropylene straps. After our experience with the nylon strap, I scoped out the ends of the strap (where it'd connect to the guitar) and was delighted to see that it was leather. For good measure, I gave the strap a pretty violent tug from each end and the strap didn't budge, stretch, or rip. It is extremely well built.

The overall look of the strap is sharp. The strap and the leather are all black and it goes with anything (attire, other band equipment, various guitars).

If you're looking for a way to end shoulder fatigue or a strap that will be WELL worth your investment dollar, look no farther than Strapsnake's Cotton Guitar Strap. You can't beat the quality and durability of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment