Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Organic Peppermint Lip Balm by ABCD Vitamins!

Hello, hello, hello, everyone!

As it's getting warmer and we're gravitating more towards outdoors activities, it's important to remember the effect that the sun has on your skin. Nothing is more inconvenient than having sunburn or peeling on your lips. Maybe your lips haven't fully recovered from the winter! Either way, I've got the product review for you, so listen up! :)

I was recently selected to review a free product sample of ABCD Vitamins' Organic Beeswax Lip Balm. There are a couple of reasons that I really like this balm. The main one is very minty scent. I've used an organic peppermint lip balm in the past, and it wasn't as strong as this one. The flavor and scent are equivalent of having an actual piece of candy in your mouth. This can be good or bad...depending on your personal likes.

Another thing that I noticed was the formula. I LOVE beeswax. It glides on smoothly and evenly and absorbs quickly. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I think that the strong mint quality reddens my lips slightly, which I'm not a fan of...but if I'm in need of serious healing, adding a tiny bit of redness isn't the most of my problems! This balm has an SPF of 15 so you're protected from sun damage as well!

As far as the packaging goes, I think that it's great that it's very simplistic. The four balms come in a plastic sleeve with a simple ingredient, logo, and product name label. The tubes of balm have the same design as the package and are all safety sealed. I LOVE that fact, because I can tell that they've never been opened. The tubes are the size of a typical ChapStik, so they're easy to carry or throw in your purse.

In all, I really like these balms and I love that they're all natural! Beeswax is my favorite lip product and ABCD Vitamins has done a great job of making it enjoyable with the minty, fresh scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment