Monday, April 20, 2015

GoPure 100% Pure Peppermint Oil

What smells like candy but has aromatherapy properties? GoPure's 100% Pure Peppermint Oil! Duh! :)

I was excited to receive a free sample of this product because I've been very interested in essential oils and their properties! It turns out, Peppermint Oil has quite a few!

Used since ancient Egyptian times, the Peppermint Oil is considered to be the most uplifting of the essential oils. Among it's many uses:

-Easing Motion Sickness/Jet Lag
-Encouraging Concentration
-Easing Stress and Anxiety
-Mood Booster
-Defeats Sadness

This essential oil is clearly one that benefits more mentally than physically. HOWEVER, it DOES have physical uses. As the label on this bottle states that it is suggested for aromatherapy uses, I don't plan to ingest it!

As for GoPure's specific brand, I have to say, I'm impressed! The rubber dropper sucks the oil up easily and efficiently, the label is very professional and easy to read (it's in perfect English and the font is large enough for me!), and the oil itself is VERY strong, which tells me that it's potent and good quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment