Thursday, April 30, 2015

D-Knight Magicbox Bluetooth Speaker Review!

Sometimes I'm selected to review a product that I didn't know that I needed in my life. I accept the offer to receive it for free thinking "Sure. What the heck. I'll find a use for it." and then I end up LOVING it and using it every day. In the instance of D-Knight Magicbox Bluetooth Speaker, I'm HOOKED!

I love things that I can jump immedately into using without having to read the instructions. The description of the product included "Bluetooth", so I figured I'd be fine if I turned the speaker on and turned the Bluetooth on my phone on. Instantly, I was able to pair the two, and a chime let me know that the connection was solid.

After I had the basics down (thanks to my Amazon Prime Music app), I explored the buttons. There's a button to connect the phone to the speaker, a button to skip forward and backwards through a playlist, and a pause/play button.

On the side, there's a slot for a memory card, an auxiliary input, a power switch, and a mini USB port for charging. The speaker came with a cord that allows it to be charged and it charges QUICKLY. I've gotten hours of use out of just half an hour of charging.

I placed this speaker in my car because the sound quality is so much better than my sound system. My car's stereo isn't old (it's 2014), but this speaker is just so clear and LOUD that it's hard to beat. The distortion doesn't happen until a surprisingly high volume.

The speaker itself is sharp looking! The plastic (or metal? I can't tell) mesh is black, and the top and bottom are non-skid silicone. The buttons are silicone as well.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this speaker! It's so awesome that it's definitely on the list of things that would be a great gift for anyone! I highly recommend it if you're looking for a louder way to play your music or an alternative to your car stereo. It's a fantastic gift for the music lover in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment