Sunday, April 5, 2015

FurMaster is FURnominal!

Hello, hello all!

I wanted to take a minute to give you a review of an awesome, game-changing product that I was recently selected to review for...you guessed it! FREE! Anyone familiar with our household knows that we've rescued dozens of animals! Needless to say, between the cat army and the dogs (two of which are long haired!), we can't catch a break from hair! It gets EVERYWHERE! I decided to apply for this promotion after I got fed up with our BED being covered! We've bought cheap brushes from local retailers previously, and while they did take out a lot hair, I've discovered they weren't REALLY getting to the root of the problem: the under coat, or, deep down.

I really like the FurMaster! Not only has it taken out a LOT of hair that I didn't realize was still clinging to our pets, but it's convenient for brushing multiple animals in one setting. The handle is comfortable to hold and grip, the brush is a good size for large cats/small/medium/large dogs, and the BUTTON! This button is my absolute favorite part! When the blade is full, push the button downwards, and a rake-like mechanism pushes the hair into your trash bag (for the purpose of this demo, the floor! The blade didn't get hot and didn't seem to irritate the skin. It was easy to clean up and the blades are very sturdy!

Arrow was my initially-hesitant volunteer. I'm very impressed at how it got down into his extremely long Pomeranian hair. He weighs MAYBE five pounds and this brush worked fine on him. After his brushing, he was extremely soft and his hair shone. He even got comfortable and laid down towards the end! I have no doubt that he will learn to love his grooms with time!

I plan to use this brush on all of of cats and our Great Pyrenees!

No comments:

Post a Comment