Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer Review!

I'm all about skincare! I love getting new moisturizers, serums, eye creams...you name it! I love how the different products make my skin feel and how my skin looks better in different ways with different products! When offered the opportunity to review an anti-aging product by Adeline, I was excited!

I first noticed how professional the packaging looked. I've used some products that the label looked like it was made in MS Paint. When that happens, it makes me a little more than hesitant to try them. The lid fastens securely onto the bottle and snaps right into place! The pump operates smoothly and doesn't get stuck. It's also possible to do a half of a pump to not have to use the amount of a full pump.

I like the fact that there's virtually no "dry time" with this moisturizer. It absorbs very quickly, isn't greasy or sticky, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and lifted. The scent isn't overbearing, unlike some products, and It smooths my skin enough that I feel confident enough to wear it alone. I feel like my skin has a glow after use and I don't wake up with a big oily mess in the morning.

If you're looking for a great anti-aging moisturizer for all skin types...look no further!

No comments:

Post a Comment