Friday, June 19, 2015

WC5P40W 5-Port USB High Speed Desktop Charger Review!

I've got a LOT of devices on my own...but then consider that my husband has his own as well and it's nearly impossible to find a place to charge up when batteries are low. And to take it a step further, it's pretty difficult to get the PRIME spot (for me it's by the bed!). When I was selected to review the  WC5P40W 5-Port USB High Speed Desktop Charger I was really excited because I knew that it would allow me to charge more devices in one place.

The USB slots are evenly spaced so that it's easy to find a place to plug up. The cords also don't get tangled up! I would expect that the box itself would get extremely hot from charging so many devices but it doesn't! There's a light on the top of the box that allows the user to see that the box is on and ready to use.

Something I didn't anticipate was how fast the box charged my devices! I'm not kidding when I say that charge time was cut in half! I'm amazed and extremely happy with this product. It's convenient, space-conserving, fast, and somehow prevents itself from overheating. I seriously need five of these for around the house!

If you're always dealing with the struggle of finding a place to plug up, too, you need one of these! You'll consider it one of your best investments ever (especially when you have all of your devices die at once)!

No comments:

Post a Comment