Thursday, June 25, 2015

Glucosamine Joint Supplement Review!

When looking for supplements for pets, it can be a daunting task. Between not knowing what to get, where it's made. and what it'll do for your pet, there's a lot to consider! When offered the opportunity to review K9 Joint Relief Glucosamine Joint Supplement by K9z Rule, I was excited! I have an older dog, and others who are large breed. These two types of dogs are the ideal candidate for this supplement! I wasn't sure who I would allow to test the supplement but when the bottle arrived in the mail, I didn't have to choose! This bottle is GIGANTIC! Seriously! It's hefty! On the back of the label is exact dosage instructions in large print. Because it's measured out by tea/table spoons, it's easy to get the amount that you need. I let all of my dogs try it! Nobody freaked out or struggled with the flavor, so I'm assuming they liked it. I can't ask them, obviously, so I can't state that with certainty in my review. I will say that they didn't pout afterwards! :)

This supplement has many uses: it helps to increase mobility, flexibility, and helps to rebuild cartilage.

If you're looking for a way to help your older or larger dog, I'd highly suggest K9z Rule's Glucosamine Joint Supplement! You can find your bottle here!

No comments:

Post a Comment