Monday, June 8, 2015

BarBrat Ice Ball Maker is SO COOL!

Parrrrtay time!!

Haha! Seriously though...my most recent product review makes me think that way!

In fact, my BFF and I have been talking about using our BarBrat Ice Ball makers for a get together! We both are product reviewers and both got one for free in exchange for our opinions! It's a pretty sweet deal, especially when the product is so awesome!

The concept with the BarBrat Ice Ball makers is that it's a cooler looking, more efficient way to make ice!

Basically, there are two parts: the top and the bottom. Both are made of silicone, and the top piece has a little hole. I put the two pieces together and fill the now-formed sphere with water until it overflows. I add a little to each of the four holes. Then, I freeze it for 24 hours and wah-lah! Ice spheres! It's very easy, but it looks complicated!

The result is an awesome, futuristic-looking drink! :) Now, obviously it's cool looking...but how is it more efficient? Well...I've fit more ice in my cup this way and because they are more dense, they don't melt as quickly!

The only downside that I could find to this product is that it's not bigger! I would love to be able to make more ice balls at once but I think that the product would be VERY hard to handle that way (as the tray is made of silicone and would sway and bend and spill everywhere).

If you're looking to entertain, definitely pick up one of these guys and plan in advance! They're really cool and I know you'd get compliments on it! Pick up the BarBrat Ice Ball tray here!

No comments:

Post a Comment