Friday, June 12, 2015

Le Garcon Grooming Pomade Review!

I like to offer different viewpoints on the reviews that I'm approved for. Not only does someone else in my life get something to test for free...but it also offers a different outlook on products that I might not be crazy about. Le Garcon's Grooming Pomade is a prime example of this! I can't stand to have ANYTHING on my hair. I don't use hairspray, gel, mousse....nothing. My husband, on the other hand is a hair fanatic and he burns through product quickly. When I saw the opportunity to have him try something new, I seized it! I thought he might enjoy it. Luckily, I was right. :)

The biggest aspect of the Le Garcon Grooming Pomade that he pointed out was it's hold. He slept with it in his hair one day as we were taking a nap and when he woke up, his hair still looked great! Using this product means that your hair won't fall throughout the day and you don't have to worry about your style splitting.

The thing that I noticed most was the smell. It's not super strong, but it's noticeable. At first I thought it had a mint smell...but that doesn't quite describe it. It smells familiar, but I can't place it. It's not a bad smell...just unique. After a while, I didn't notice it at all.

This pomade goes a long way! It only takes a little dollop to do the job, and since it holds all day, you don't have to reapply! It's a little thicker than other products, so that means that you're going to use even less.

If you're looking for an affordable alternative to high-priced and short-lived products, I'd highly suggest Le Garcon's Grooming Pomade!

No comments:

Post a Comment