Thursday, June 4, 2015

OmegaPet Nail Clipper/File Combo Review!

Any time that I can review a PET product, I'm on it. When you've got around 30 mouths of various kinds to feed, anything helps! If I can test a product that will improve any of my pet's lives, I won't hesitate to do the work to get it!

Recently I was selected to review OmegaPet's Nail Clipper and File combo. My old pair of clippers was ancient (from my days of working at PetSmart) so I was excited to get a new pair to work with! It just so happens that I love this pair than my old pair (not something I thought I'd be saying) for several reasons! 

First: The handle is rubberized. It's easy to grip and, more importantly, hold on to. There's virtually no chance that your hand will slip mid-cut (which could result in pet injuries!). This also makes it comfortable to hold and easy to find a good angle to cut from. 

Next: The overall design is very efficient. The clippers fit in my hand, are easy to grasp, and the file slips in and out of one side of the bottom of the handles. The file is sturdy and works really well on cat nails! This isn't really a matter of use, but I love the color scheme and design! It's cute and sharp looking! They're easy to find quickly because of their coloring. 

Finally: these clippers cut quickly and with no resistance. If your clippers are being "difficult", it's time to replace them. You don't want to continue to use dull clippers or clippers that don't operate smoothly. Luckily, my old clippers hadn't reached that stage yet...they just left a lot to be desired in the comfort of holding. These clippers make cutting quick and painless.

I'd highly suggest these clippers if you're looking for a new pair or even a better pair! They're such high quality and have so many awesome features that you can't go wrong! Get your pair here! See my video below! 

Comment to enter to win your own set by telling me what breed of dogs do you have and how often you clip their nails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment