Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Silicon Devices Comfort Plus Bluetooth Earphone Review

I've had my fair share of Bluetooth speakers to review, but I'd yet to be selected to review a pair of Bluetooth earphone/headphones. That changed when I was asked to review Silicon Devices Comfort Plus Bluetooth Earphones! I was really excited to try these because...as silly as it seems...they looked really futuristic. Their design was sharp and visually stimulating! Adding the lime green color in makes it really pop. The band that connects the two earbuds is durable and nice feeling (it's made of silicone).

The earbuds fit easily and comfortably in my ear. On one of the earpieces, there is a button that either turns the music up or down. It's very easy to find, and very reachable.

I had no problems connecting the earphones to my phone using Bluetooth. The process is very simple and clearly stated in the directions.

I really like these for their comfort and convenience. You can get your Silicon Devices Bluetooth Earphones here!

No comments:

Post a Comment