Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Beabies Teething Pendant Review!

Recently I received the Beabies teething pendant to review and I was so excited to get it because I know a little boy who was in dire need of one! As I opened it, I noticed that there wasn't a plastic/silicone-y smell to the package or product! It's already ahead of other teethers I've experienced! Then, I decided to bend the pendant to see if it would be durable enough to withstand gnawing. It's thick, yet soft, durable, and is attached very securely with the cord. The cord is very durable and withstands a lot of tugging without any problem! I was also concerned that when the cable got wet, that the color would run. However, after testing it with some water, I haven't seen any issues with that aspect, either! The color is bright, beautiful, and very eye-catching. If you're looking for an affordable, safe, and durable teether, look no further than the teething pendant by Beabies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment