Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Eco Defense Bed Bug Killer Review!

I do not have bed bugs. However, when offered the opportunity to review a bottle of Eco Defense's Bed Bug Killer, I was excited. Seriously...think about it. There are SO many times that you can encounter these little nasties. And all it takes is to have ONE tag along, come in from outdoors, or hitch a ride on a pet to turn your dreams into nightmares.

In fact, as someone who used to travel a lot (for college coursework), I've heard horror stories of classmates accidentally taking them back to their homes from suites (NICE, VERY expensive hotels, mind you). So...this spray is the PERFECT preventative. I've used it on the bed, pillows, blankets, you name it! I've been using it once a week or every other week if I forget. It doesn't smell chemical-y as you may expect. The pump operates smoothly and the spray is even.

To test this out, I found a tick outside (it's Arkansas...we have them in the woods) and sprayed him. My logic is that they're both hard-bodied, bloodsucking insects. I'm happy to say that it worked...and it was one less tick that I had to worry about getting on my dogs!

NOTE: DO NOT USE THIS AS A TREATMENT FOR PETS!

If you're looking for a way to prevent a bed bug infestation, are traveling, or have guests...I would highly suggest using this spray before and after!

No comments:

Post a Comment