Wednesday, June 24, 2015

BriaUSA Suit Hangers Review!

I have a TON of clothes. That's mostly because the way I dress at work isn't quite the same as the way I dress at home. Add to that the fact that I have a "dressier" wardrobe, and I'm in trouble. The biggest pain in the butt is the fact that some of my flow-ier tops and dresses won't stay on the hanger!! AGH! When they fall on the floor they're bound to get cat hair and dirt on them! Not to mention, then I think for some reason that they're dirty...and it adds to my laundry burden.

When I was selected to review BriaUSA's PINK velvet hanger set in exchange for my opinion, I was SO EXCITED! Not only would these unique hangers allow me to find what I'm looking for without having to search (because these hangers look different than my other ones), but the velvet offers more resistance to sliding!

When I got them, I opened them immediately and pulled them all apart (they want to stick at first). I had some laundry to put away, so I decided to put them to the test. I hung a silky blouse on the hanger, gave it a little swing, and it didn't slide off! It's great because the little notches help to hold clothes in place. With tops made of cotton, they're not going ANYWHERE unless you want them to! The pink velvet doesn't shed or collect lint very easily. The hangers are very durable, big enough to hold wide-neck tops, and they're adorable!

If you're looking for a great addition to your closet and even a little problem-solving, I'd highly suggest these hangers! You can find them on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment