Friday, June 19, 2015

WojoCalm 5-Pack Review!

As someone who suffers from anxiety, finding natural alternatives to prescriptions that knock me out is important for times when I can't go to bed or afford to be zoned out. When I need to be calm but also need to be focused it can be difficult to figure out what to do. On one hand, I'm panicking but on the other, I can't afford to be useless at work. Luckily, I was selected to review wojoCALM's 5 pack of additive supplements. This supplement is tasteless when mixed into drinks (it has a light natural flavor) and goes great with hot drinks like coffee or cold drinks like tea!

The packaging is genius! The portions are measured out in small plastic tubes that are easy to throw into a lunch bag or purse and they are easy to open and pour.

The supplement is mainly composed of B Vitamins. These are essential to nerve and cell development. It also has amino acids, no sugars or artificial sweeteners. The supplement is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and the packaging is environmentally friendly.

I love that this supplement calms me so quickly, isn't as off-putting as taking a pill, and is tasteless. It's natural and really works! I'm excited to have found something that helps with anxiety but doesn't knock me out.

If you're looking for a natural way to combat anxiety, check out wojoCALM on Amazon! Comment below for YOUR chance to try wojoCALM for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment