Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Intel-A-Temp Digital Bottle Warmer and Sterilizer Review!

If you think about it...there are many, many uses for getting water to a certain temperature around the house. Especially when you want to sterilize something! For me personally, I use specific-temperature water for sterilization of syringes, to get water to a certain temperature for mixing film photography chemicals, and to warm food for various animals at times. Add to that the idea that Gage and I will eventually have kids and will need to warm bottles and sterilize them. Outside of the Intel-A-Temp, I would be putting a lot of work into getting the water to the right temperature by warming water, using the thermometer to measure the temperature, adjusting either warmer or cooler, and so on. When I was selected to review the Intel-A-Temp Digital Bottle Warmer, I was super excited!

I pulled the warmer from the box. The cup was wrapped separately, snugly packed into the actual warmer. The plastic grate was already in place over the warmer's heating element. I put the water into the unit using the cup that was included and turned the warmer on. By pressing the power button, the digital display lit up, and I could adjust the temperature to one of the three preset temperatures. From there, (let's say 45 for example), I could adjust the temperature one degree at a time, either higher or lower, by using the plus and minus buttons on either side of the power button.

This warmer is durable, well-made, and idiot-proof! I love that it isn't flimsy, but it also doesn't take up space. I will use this warmer for SO many things and it will be a big help in every day tasks! Check out how it works in my video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment