Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Strand Maximizer Strand Thickening Fibers Review!

I hate, hate, hate my thin hair! For the longest time I did things to it that were very damaging, but temporarily (and I mean like two hours, tops) fixed the problem. My hair is very thin because of all of this damage, so I pretty much gave up. However, when the opportunity to review Strand Maximizer Strand Thickening Fibers arose, I jumped on it!

At first, I expected the fibers to look goofy...after all...they're colored. And as much as I'd like to think I have standard hair color...I don't. I have crazy dark burgundy, so I selected the "Auburn" color. When they arrived, I was hesitant to open the package because I just KNEW it would be a mess. However, I took it slow and used a little at a time, slowly building up to my satisfaction. I must say...I'm VERY happy! This does virtually no damage to my hair, isn't noticeable (color-wise) and gives me that volume that I've been looking for!! I'm so excited to know that I can just throw this into my routine and have thicker hair all day!

The only downside is I like playing with my hair now that it's getting longer. You definately don't want to do that! Just put it in and leave it along. It withstands normal movement...but not sliding your hands over your hair a hundred times in a row!

Don't damage your hair any further and don't pay hundreds of dollars for expensive products that might not work! This is your answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment