Monday, June 8, 2015

Carpet Afterlife Kills Stains and Odors!

Recently, we announced that we're moving across the state so that I can accept a new job and so that we can be closer to our families. We've been very lucky to have lived in houses with hardwood or tile so far. This makes cleaning up pet messes easier. However, the house that we're moving to has carpet. In order to take the very best care of the carpet possible, we plan to rent a carpet steamer about once a month. In the meantime, if there are pet messes, or even people messes, I've been on the lookout for carpet cleaners that actually work!

I was offered a free sample of Carpet Afterlife and happily reviewed it. I'll need as much help as I can get! The first thing that I noticed about the product was that the label is very nice looking! I really like the pet photos and the font used. Any information that you may need (directions, warnings, features) are all on the label and easy to read.

I'm weird in that I smell things. I guess it comes with being an art teacher (you know you love the smell of new crayons and paper!!). The next test was the scent test. If something is too strong, it's unappealing...especially if it's chemical-based. However, I realized from reading the label that this cleaner isn't chemical-based...it's enzyme based! This is great because enzymes are what keep a pet coming back to the same place over and over. Bleach and other chemicals merely mask the problem area...but the pet can still find it! There's no harsh chemical smell and no chemical side-effects to worry about!! Yes!

Finally, I used the cleaner on the bit of carpet in our current house. I used an old sponge and toothbrush to scrub and wipe and I was amazed at the dirt that came out of the carpet! The spot looked like new in comparison!!

If you've got a problem with pets returning to the same spot over and over, and want a cleaner that makes a visible difference, you should check out Carpet Afterlife here!

No comments:

Post a Comment