Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Innogie® ELite Series 3200mAh Aluminum Portable Charger Review!

I'm on the go CONSTANTLY! It just so happens that I'm also constantly on my devices! Mostly, I read in my downtime from my Kindle...but I also check emails and listen to music. Both of those things require a lot of battery (through using data or WiFi!). When I was offered the opportunity to test a portable battery charger, I was very excited! I received the Innogie ELite Series 3200mAh Aluminum Portable Charger and...it's awesome!

Now...I've tested chargers in the past...and they've got one of two problems: they charge super fast and they don't last...or they take 8+ hours to charger and by the time they're done...you could have just charged your phone on the wall and have done it faster! My favorite aspect of this battery charger is that it doesn't take long to charge and it can recharge my phone completely two and part of a time!

It's not big and bulky...at all. In fact...it's smaller than my phone. Most portable chargers are big and bulky and definitely bigger than my phone. This makes it easy to store in my phone wallet and easy to carry around with me.

I love the fact that I can drop it, sit on it, and otherwise unintentionally hurt it and it takes the damage.

It's a fantastic charger that's easily the most convenient one I've used! It's awesome for situations where you don't know where your next charge is coming from! It's also a great alternative to a car charger (two of my first cars didn't allow me to charge!).

Grab yours here!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm47fa1e27cc0c050aaf8f02272045eca0

No comments:

Post a Comment