Tuesday, June 9, 2015

PratiPad Silicone Pot Holder - Multiple Uses!

I hate cooking with the stove and oven (haha!) because the temperatures worry me. Don't get me wrong...I still do these things but I'm not secure in it at all! Up until lately, I've been using traditional cotton-based pot holders and oven mats. The heat always comes through to my hands and it freaks me out!

As I've mentioned before, I love testing new things when it comes to our kitchen tool collection! I was very excited to try Pratipad Multipurpose Silicone Pot Holders! I did NOT think that something so thin (comparatively) and holey (it's made with a honeycomb design) would protect my hands! But it DOES, and it does it very well! In fact, it protects up to 446* F! Holy cow! This makes it really convenient to use on my crafts!

Pratipad Pot Holders are also dishwasher safe and withstand twisting and bending! That's awesome because it means that they'll last longer!

An added bonus that I figured out was that they can be used to help grip tight jar lids. I have issues with opening most jars and this helps me pop 'em off!

The fact that the holders have a hole for hanging them on hooks is convenient as well! You'll always know where they are and you'll always have a place for them!

I'm really excited about these because I can cook and craft knowing that I don't have to worry as much about the heat! They're comfortable to hold and efficient!

I'd highly suggest adding them to your kitchen collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment