Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kitchen Supreme Liquid Chalk Marker Review!

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I'm a teacher! Anyone who's a teacher knows that budgets can be TIGHT! ANYTIME that I'm offered the opportunity to review a product for FREE that my students can use in the projects in the classroom, I jump at it!

Lately there's been a fad with liquid chalk markers! I was VERY excited to try these, as they combine a few mediums: paint and chalk in the format of a pen! Of course, with new things come hesitation, so I wasn't sure how they'd work. To my surprise, they work fantastically! I've used another brand of chalk markers in the past, but they weren't as fluid, easy to start, or as free-flowing as these! These markers are from Kitchen Supreme and the bundle that they've assembled is awesome!

In this package, you get ten awesome, bright, easy to work with markers. Additionally, you'll find chalkboard labels for jars, drawers, and whatever else your imagination comes up with! I currently have one on my laptop and one on a jar of cat treats! These stickers stay put, but are easily removable if you don't want them there. I tested the sticker on my laptop by rubbing some books against them and it didn't move. The staying power was strong....so I panicked and wondered if they'd come off. Sure enough, they peeled up easily!

I'm really happy with these markers because they allow for a unique way to create! I'm sure these could be used on black construction paper for cards, car window glass, and even to achieve a stained-glass effect on house windows!

I'd highly suggest these markers if you're looking for something new and fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment